- You must be aged between 17 and 23 on 30 June 2020 and 18 years or older by the time you travel
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be able to:
- leave Australia for your scholarship before the 31st of December the year following your application
- make satisfactory arrangements to pursue your objectives, including obtaining any visas you may require
- confirm that you will not use your scholarship to fund overseas school fees and associated travel (however, short term workshops are eligible)
- complete a minimum of 20 days of industry related activities overseas.
- You must meet the eligibility criteria for your category below:
Be in the graduating year or have completed your Certificate III in a relevant subject to the sub-categories. If you have a qualification higher than a Certificate III you are eligible to apply.
Be in the graduating year or have completed your Certificate IV in a relevant subject to the sub-categories. If you have a qualification higher than a Certificate IV you are eligible to apply. One year of a tertiary undergraduate degree is equivalent to a diploma, which is higher than a Certificate IV.
- CLASSICAL BALLET:
Pre-professional students having passed with a minimum RAD / Cecchetti Advanced 1 examination or equivalent
A letter of recommendation from a relevant representative of the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or from an orchestra listed here.
Recommended by a relevant representative of NIDA and in your graduating year
If you are selected to progress through the scholarship application process, you will be required to provide further information.