Protecting your privacy
What personal information do we collect, how do we collect it and why do we need it?
Depending on what the method of contact and the nature of the contact, BBM Ltd could collect any of the following information:
- Your name, phone number, email address, postal address, date of birth, details of a BBM Youth Support Award you received including the category and date, documents you forward to us, details of your date and method of arrival through the Big Brother Movement migration program, business name, type of business and information you provide in a comment field
- We collect information through contact forms on our website, email, telephone, written correspondence and personal conversations
- The information we collect may be used to:
- develop and retain historical records of people who were involved in the Big Brother Movement migration program or the BBM Youth Support Awards program
- provide you and other visitors with information regarding the Big Brother Movement migration program and BBM Youth Support
- maintain a register and searchable on line database of past Big Brother Movement Little Brothers and BBM Youth Support award recipients
- circulate information via various forms of media including email, newsletters, e-newsletters
- tailor our website content to make your experience more valuable
Review and Access
- Upon your request, we will provide you with details of the information we collect about you. You will have the opportunity to correct, update or modify this information.
- If we send you information by email concerning content that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request no future notices from that email. You can also unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link contained in the email.
Links to other websites
- We may create links allowing you to access third party websites. BBM Ltd is not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and does not necessarily endorse those sites. Please consult those sites’ individual privacy policies in order to determine how they treat information.
- All electronic information described above is stored on restricted databases and servers and all hardcopy information is stored in the BBM Ltd offices in Hunter Street, Sydney.
Level 4, 5 Hunter Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Telephone: (02) 9233 4005